Yearly South Africa is becoming more and more famous for lush greens amongst our golfing tourists. The Western Cape is a golfer's paradise giving the different environments in which you can relax. Be it in the Winelands countryside or just outside Cape Town, surrounded by mountains or with sea views.
While staying in Stellenbosch or it surrounds you are less than an hours drive from Cape Town and within a radius of 80km you will find some really fantastic golf courses to choose from. For a different kind of 19th hole the Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl wine routes offer wine tasting, adding to the enjoyment of your Golfing vacation.
Visit our Wining & Dining page.
The following golf courses are famous amongst local and international golfers.
A List Of Golf Courses
Wineland Golf Courses:
- Erinvale Golf Club (Somerset West)
- Spier Golf Estate (Stellenbosch)
- Stellenbosch Golf Club
- De Zalze Golf Estate (Stellenbosch)
- Pearl Valley (Paarl)
- Boschenmeer (Paarl)
- Strand Golf Club (Strand)
Cape Town Peninsula Golf Courses:
- Atlantic Beach Golf course
- Clovelly Golf Course
- King David Golf Course
- Royal Cape Golf Course
- Steenberg Golf Course
- Westlake Golf Course
- Milnerton Golf Club
Other Courses in less than an hours drive:
- Arabella Golf Course (Cape Whale Coast - Hermanus Kleinmond)
- Hermanus Golf Course (Cape Whale Coast - Hermanus)